Toddler Dead After Drinking Bath Milk




According to the Victorian Health Department, a toddler has recently died after ingesting unpasteurized milk and subsequently suffered from haemolytic uraemic syndrome, which is characterized by blood and kidney failure.

bath milk

Generally speaking, there is a growing development of people who believe that consuming “raw” foods are wholesome for your body. Although this is partially true, it is not applicable for milk and varies on an item-by-item basis.

It is illegal for unpasteurized milk to be sold in the Australia. However, “Mountain View Farm Bath Milk” is sold with a label that explains it is for cosmetic use only. This was the brand that the toddler drank and as a result, he suffered the consequences from it.

The product is raw so naturally, it is not safe to consume. Although many people chose to ignore the label and drink it, not everyone is predisposed to the same effects as it had on the little boy.

Some people cannot fathom by this milk is being sold, despite the extremely small niche market it serves. It is being used for cosmetic purposes and used by body builders to drink. As the fad increases in popularity, so will the negative impact potential it could have on people’s lives.


Leave a comment:

comments

You may also like...